supporting small businesses, owner-managed companies and start-ups in The Midlands
YBM Tour MIDLANDS 2014
(14th March 2014 – National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull)
The Your Business Matters Tour comes to the Midlands, the heart of British industry and innovation, to help small businessses and start-ups to grow in the future. Serviced by multiple road and rail networks this event will be hugely popular so make sure you plan your visit to ensure you find the time to attend the seminars and visit all the suppliers and advisors that are relevant to your business needs.
During this this leg of the Tour we shall help your business by;
- connecting you with carefully selected service providers throughout The Midlands and Nationally
- helping you to identify solutions to your specific issues with our informative Seminar Program based on real case-studies
- creating an inspirational networking opportunity
Guest List: Registration
Attendance on-the-day is charged at £35/person. To be considered for free access as a guest of The Your Business Matters Tour 2013/14 complete our simple registration form. (NB: If you have registered for Business Planning Week you are guarenteed free access)
Guest List: Additional Benefits
- Priority access to your Regional Event
- Advance notice and reservation option for the seminars and workshops running at your event
- Special Offers and information from The Your Business Matters Tour organisers
- PLUS access to the wealth of news articles, white papers, reports and other start-up information which will be added to this site in the coming months.
Wish To Be A Supporting Sponsor On The Tour ?