Below are the planned seminar sessions for Start-Ups & Entrepreneurs as part of the Your Business Matters 2014 Tour. If you would like to discuss contributiing to these please see contact us.
How To Become Your Own Walking, Talking Advertisement
- Why Networking is so important
- How to and where to network – Dos and Don’ts
- Using Social Media – Tweet, Blog, Post or Update?
Protecting You & Your Assets
- Legal advice and who to ask?
- Partnership agreements
- Trading contracts
- Protecting your Intellectual Property – your ideas and work
You Cannot Do It Alone, There Is Support Out There
- Why join business organisations?
- Identifying where and when you need help and advice
- Where to access information and support
- Think .. who do you already know and can they help?
Building A Portfolio Of Funding Sources
- Raising Finance
- Alternative Sources of finance
- Keeping a Sharp Eye on Expenses/ Debt Management
- Factoring / Auction websites
- Using Intellectual Property as collateral
Developing An On-Line Business Model – Global Is The New Local
- E-commerce and on-line retailing
- SEO & Social Media – demystifying Google
- Knowing your target audience – it’s not all numbers
- Payments & Invoices – Choose the right Payment Gateway
- Warehousing & distribution (for product-based businesses)
Setting Up Your Work Premises – Home Or Away
- Lease or buy office, storage or work space
- Business transport
- Working from home – tax implications
- Practicalities of working from home – how to minimise the stress
- How and where to get cost-effective supplies
- Additional Capital outlay considerations: ICT, machinery, transport
Guest List: Registration
Attendance to the Event on-the-day is charged at £35/person. To be considered for free access as a guest of the Your Business Matters Tour 2014 complete our simple registration form. (NB: If you have registered for Business Planning Week you are guarenteed free access)
NB: The final details and full description of each seminar is subject to change as our speakers and expert panels submit their final presentations. Join the guest list for the Your Business Matters Tour 2014 to ensure that you receive notification of the final programme and have the opportunity to reserve your ticket to attend the seminars of your choice.
Brand Sponsorship of Seminars
We have limited opportunities for suppliers and exhibitors to support the seminars with branding and promotional gifts. Please contact Steve on email@example.com for further details and availability. All Sponsorships are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.